About the Company:
Billions of people around the world lack access to credit or banking services, two foundational concepts of financial security. They do, however, have access to a technology that can connect them to the world’s economy: a mobile phone. As smartphones become cheaper, historically underserved populations now have the opportunity to access world-class services through rich app experiences from virtually anywhere in the world.
Juvo partners with mobile operators around the world to offer access to credit and financial services via their everyday interactions with their mobile services. We are leveraging the rapid adoption of smartphones around the world to reimagine the way that consumers purchase prepaid mobile service and to address the challenges of financial inclusion.
In less than a year since our first launch, we have processed over 200 million transactions in twenty three countries for more than ten million customers and are quickly expanding around the globe.
Our team is made up of startup and telecom veterans who have played key roles at companies like Flixster, Rdio, HTC, Boku, and Virgin Mobile. We are well funded by top-tier angels and VCs including Wing Venture Capital and Freestyle Capital.
As a seasoned Senior Program Manager, you will use your full understanding of industry best practices and procedures to deliver the Juvo solution to our partners. This is a hands-on contributor role will allow you to exercise your ability to manage projects from inception to delivery and will also call upon your experience to help Juvo establish/refine project management methodologies and tools. This role requires a clear bias for action and a relentless focus on getting the job done. You must be capable of managing sensitive and complex situations and every bit as willing to knock-out mundane tasks — you will have plenty of both. This job is for a doer, not a talker.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the onboarding, launch, optimization, and ongoing success initiatives for specific Juvo partners from inception and beyond.
- Proactively manage project communications and interface with internal and external constituents to ensure project goals are met.
- Maintain documents/artifacts necessary for streamlined project execution.
- Define measurement strategies and tactics and measure the effectiveness of individual projects against these.
- Perform project risk assessment, remediation planning and control.
- Recognize and articulate opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness and implement the approaches best suited to project goals.
- Collaborate closely with diverse technology teams to define and execute solutions.
- Work with all stakeholders to establish, track and achieve key milestones.
- Build strong, resilient, lucrative partner relationships.
- Represent Juvo with the highest standards of ethics, professionalism and service.
- You have 8+ years experience in managing enterprise application delivery projects and complex workstreams.
- Results-oriented, relentlessly focused on getting things done.
- You have the rare combination of technical understanding, project management and partner relationship skills.
- You are customer-focused and capable of making reliable project decisions.
- You’ve worked for or with a start-up, a mobile carrier, a mobile app developer, or similar enterprise.
- You are a great communicator -- verbally, in writing, through presentations.
- You love working in and across teams.
- Proficiency in multiple languages desired.