ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to help Juvo convert user data into personalized credit scores. You will play a central role not only in ensuring Juvo’s success, but improving the financial landscape of millions, if not billions of people. As you lead key Data Science and platform initiatives, you will play a major role in the planning and construction of Juvo’s technical stack.
- You have 2+ years experience working in Data Science or Quantitative Research.
- You are comfortable in Unix computing environments, have a handful of your favorite BASH tricks and are fluent in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Scala, R, Java
- You have worked on several projects in distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive.
- You know your way around AWS and regularly use one or more of their services e.g., S3, EC2, EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, etc.,
- You like working in a fast-paced collaborative environment where the mantra is to push to master, make sure it makes sense...and doesn't break!