ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to help Juvo convert user data into personalized financial products. You will play a central role not only in ensuring Juvo’s success, but improving the financial landscape of millions, if not billions of people. As you work on key Data Science and platform initiatives, you’ll play a major role in the construction of Juvo’s technical Big Data stack.
- You have an MS/PhD in a quantitative field e.g., Physics, Astronomy, Chemistry, CS, Math or have worked in Data Science, Quantitative Research or Software Development for 5 years.
- You are comfortable in Unix computing environments and have a handful of your favorite BASH tricks. You are fluent in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Scala, R, Java.
- You are familiar with distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive.
- You know your way around AWS and regularly use one or more of their services e.g., S3, EC2, EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, etc.,
- You like working in a fast-paced collaborative environment where the mantra is to push to master, make sure it makes sense...and doesn't break!